Monday, July 7, 2014

About This Blog

8:41 PM Posted by Anonymous 1 comment
The Breakthrough Blog was started in Summer of 2014 by Public Relations Intern, Joel Ponce:


I experienced Breakthrough for the first time during my 7th grade summer, when I was just eleven years old. Seven years later, I spent my first summer out of college working as a teacher intern for Breakthrough Silicon Valley. I was now the 7th grade teacher rather than the 7th grade student. Breakthrough's dual mission of preparing motivated students for a four-year college and inspiring high school and college-age students to pursue careers in education is one I truly connected with. This summer, I was happy to return as the Public Relations and Special Projects Intern and continue to learn and experience how Breakthrough impacts the lives of so many students every summer.

It is my hope that many other Breakthrough teachers, instructional coaches, supporters, and staff alike will use this blog to share their passion for Breakthrough Silicon Valley.

To find out more about Breakthrough Silicon Valley, please visit our website: http://breakthroughsv.org/

1 comment:

  1. dear,
    reader
    With the high cost of a college education, no one wants to pay more than they must. Yet thousands of families pay too much for college every year because they don't understand the basics of financial aid and don't know the right questions to ask. So let's learn what questions to ask.
    learn about more : college

    ReplyDelete